Ever heard of a spine replacement?
We haven't either.
Invest in your spinal health.
- First Visit - New Patient Consultation $135
- One-on-one discussion with the chiropractor (no charge for this conversation). If it sounds like a problem that chiropractic can help with, then...
- Thorough chiropractic and neurological examination ($80). If this confirms that you do have a chiropractic problem, then...
- First Adjustment ($55).
- Allow 30-45 minutes total.
- Xrays are then usually recommended to SEE your spine and gather all of the information to make a proper diagnosis and plan of care, discussed on your second visit.
- Second Visit - Report of Findings $65
After discussing your case and examining your spine and nervous system on the first visit, our chiropractors take time to review all of the findings, analyze your x-rays and provide:
- Recommendations for care
- Payment options
- Second Adjustment
- Home care advice and recommendations.
- Fee Structure for Ongoing Care $55
Standard Fee (Pay as you go option) = $55/adjustment (Adult).
Discounts for regular care and families are available. Please ring or ask reception for details.